Faux Wood Arches
Our Arches insulate effectively when the slats are closed due to their special overlapping slat construction. The outer frame is sleek and adds a nice finishing touch with its decorative trim on BOTH the top and bottom of the curved frame. Plus, unlike other brands, our mounting screws are hidden.
• Moveable Slat for Complete Privacy or Full View
• Available in our popular Snow White & Pearl White
• Beaded Moulding
• Moisture, Heat & Fade Resistant
• Inside Mount Only
• Beaded Moulding
• Easy to Clean
Note: Trim around the Arch Top needs a 2" clearance around the outside of the window so it can be flush against the wall. Meaning, you need at least 1 1/2" on each side of arched window opening for this arch treatment to fit. The trim can be seen in the pictures on the right.
Note: Click any of the images to the right to get a larger, detailed view.
• Our 2" Premium Faux Wood Blinds compliment our Faux Wood Arches.Wood ArchesProduction time is approximately 4-5 business days. Please add 1-5 days for shipping.
||< - - - - - W I D T H - - - - - >|
Pricing Note:Prices subject to change.
Pricing Note:Orders under $100 will incur a $10 service charge and orders $100 or more will incur a reduced service charge of $4.50
Pricing Note:Rush Delivery is available on this product.
Everything Else About This Product(the links below are an index for the information on this page)
- Product Specifications & Deductions
- Care & Warranty Information
- View Our Color Accuracy Policy
- Options Available For This Product
- Mounting/Installation Requirements
- How To Measure Your Windows
- How To Install This Product
- Will my Blinds be Custom Made?
Specifications & Installation Requirements
|Available Options & Additional Information|
|• High Quality||• Easy to Clean|
|• Moveable Slat for Complete Privacy or Full View||• Beaded Moulding|
|• Moisture, Head & Fade Resistant||• Flame Retardant|
• Install in Minutes
||• For Perfect Arches Only|
BuyRiteBlinds.com LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
BuyRiteBlinds.com warrants that its products are manufactured to the highest professional standards and carefully inspected before shipping. BuyRiteBlinds.com offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
All Vertical Headrails and Louvers are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year after date of purchase, under normal wear and tear by customers.
The limited lifetime warranty extends only to the original purchaser and is non-transferable and does not cover damage caused by improper installation, maintenance or use. Furthermore, PVC Fabrics and cords used in BuyRiteBlinds.com products may tend to lose their original color or intensity, yellow, fade, crack or wear out when left in direct sunlight or around any radiators/heaters. This limited warranty does not cover claims that any such components are defective as a result of exposure to sunlight. Any defect, malfunction or failure to perform caused by fire, wind, hail, flood, lightning, or pollutants is excluded from this limited warranty.
If any of our products fail to meet this limited warranty. BuyRiteBlinds.com will repair or replace the defective part(s) free of charge. You must pay the costs or removal, installation, or reinstallation of the product. Even if we are at fault or make any mistakes while processing your order, we will not pay for air freight charges to remedy the situation.
Please view our Return/Repair Policy on our Order Policies BuyRiteBlinds.com reserves to the right to change, discontinue or alter any of its products, or the parts incorporated into any of its products, at its sole discretion. If any parts or component originally installed in any BuyRiteBlinds.com product is not available within 30 days after original date of receiving merchandise, BuyRiteBlinds.com cannot be held responsible for any discontinued products. BuyRiteBlinds.com cannot be held responsible for Dyelots, Discontinued Products, or any part hereof, if products for any customer are not all ordered at the same concurrent time.
How To Measure Your Windows Like a Pro
Measuring for window treatments is much easier than most people think. Just follow these tips:
- Use a steel measuring tape.
- Measure to the nearest eighth of an inch - don't round your measurements. Always list width first, then height.
- On your notes, clearly indicate which measurement is the width and which is the height. It is very common to transpose measurements.
We will custom make your blinds to the sizes you write on the order. If these sizes are incorrect it is impossible to change the blind, so take your time and double check your measurements. If you have any questions when measuring please call us.
- View or print our Inside Mount Measuring Instructions for Horizontal Blinds.
- View or print our Outside Mount Measuring Instructions for Horizontal Blinds.
- View or print our Bay Window measuring instructions.
Will My Blinds be Custom Made?Our products fall into one of three levels of manufacture:
- Ready Made: Blinds manufactured using default stock heights and widths.
- Cut Down: Ready Made blinds cut down to your height and width specifications.
- Custom: Products custom-built to your specifications (color, material, etc)
If you need more information, you can contact us